Monday, January 24, 2022

More Valentines!

Today's Valentines use textured foil gold paper cut into heart shapes. 

After making a freehand drawing of a heart on scratch-paper, I cut out that pattern and traced along its edges on the back-side of the gold textured paper.

With two larger heart patterns, I traced another pair of hearts onto red paper, cut them out, and glued them under the gold hearts to create the red outlines shown below. 


 


Above:  To the right of the heart, I made a print using part of my 6" x 6" stencil Swatton Flowers Version 1 s078.





Above:  Around the heart, I made aprint with my 6" x 6" stencil Ivy Frame 6 s096.  (This design also comes in a 9" x 12" stencil.)





In its entirety, Swatton Flowers Version 1 s078 looks like this:









In making the print on the first card in today's post, I used the right side of this stencil, masking off the rest with masking tape.

To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at StencilGirl Products, please start here.

Do you know about this?  If you enjoy making cards the way I do, your production may exceed your needs.  If that happens, isn't it wonderful that you can send your beautiful greeting cards to an organization that makes good use of them?  I think so! 

Thanks for your visit to my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment