Wednesday, May 10, 2023

6" x 6" Bulbs and Banners s955

 My new 6" x 6" kelp-inspired mask, Bulbs and Banners s955, served as my art-making tool of choice when I used it to make similar prints to be cut into interesting shapes for collage.  In most of today's art samples, this mask has been cut free from its original square frame.



























Background papers make for variety.  Today's background papers range from old picture calendars to previous prints with stencils or masks.  Most of today's samples were created with a sponge brayer loaded with high-viscosity (heavy body) acrylic paints.  One exception:  Today's topmost art sample was made on a sheet of stained Yupo, using Brusho watercolor crystals and Golden High Flow Acrylics.

Thanks for coming to see my blog today! To scroll thru the pages of my stencils and masks at StencilGirlProducts.com, please start here.




No comments:

Post a Comment