Tuesday, May 8, 2018

MIKKI'S FLOWERS Stencil (6" x 6")


Today's two greeting cards were created with Mikki's Flowers Stencil I used light modeling paste.

I could have tinted the paste with acrylic paints before using it.  This time, however, I decided to use the paste straight from the jar.  This gave me raised (3D) prints.

I cleaned my stencil immediately after using the modeling paste, since paste is a dimensional medium that can clog stencil openings if allowed to dry on the stencil.

After the paste-prints had hardened on my two greeting cards, I used blending chalks (similar to Pan Pastels) to highlight the blooms and their stems on one of the cards --





And on the other card (below), I used watercolor pencils.  After applying the pencils, I went over the flowers and stems with a very small brush dipped into water....





Thanks for visiting my blog today!

To see the two pages of my complete set of StencilGirl stencils, please check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment