Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Using Scissors on PALM FRONDS SILHOUETTE L791 (9" x 12")


My newest StencilGirl mask, 9" x 12" L791 Palm Fronds Silhouette, is one of my stencils and masks that can be divided into pieces, each piece unique and interesting in its own right.  

Here's just one possible way to divide the mask--





But I encourage you to let your imagination guide where your scissors whack into the stencil!

Altering stencils is an easy way to make a stencil or a mask exclusively your own.

Using pieces of this mask has given me the below print--





-- and more ...  Below is a series of photos showing a work-in-progress.  Its early stages were all created with pieces of L791.  



full size view


close-up detail


close-up detail


My hearty thanks for stopping by here today!  To scroll thru the pages of my StencilGirl masks and stencils, please start here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment