Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wendy Baysa's Art with MIKKI'S FLOWERS (6" x 6") and GARDEN MONTAGE (9" x 12")


Wendy Baysa has been playing with 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers Stencil, 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers Mask and the mask Garden Montage (9" x 12") -- with wonderful results!  Her color blends make for gorgeous eye candy!




6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers Stencil, 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers Mask


Garden Montage (9" x 12")



6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers Stencil, 6" x 6" Mikki's Flowers Mask

After making the last print above, Wendy cut and folded the paper to make a greeting card --





My mask Garden Montage (9" x 12") has been put to work by my own hands, too, numerous times....






Above:  Part of this mask was used to make a print on a sheet of foreign newsprint.

Below, I spread a base coat of light-magenta acrylic paint; after that dried, I placed Garden Montage atop it and went over the mask with a sponge brayer loaded with heavy-body aqua acrylic paint.










Above:  My first step was to play the mask onto a white substrate and spray over it several times with aqua and green spray paints.  After both the sprays and the mask had dried, I glued the mask itself atop the substrate with heavy matte medium gel.

  
Thank you to everyone who came to see my blog today!  To scroll thru the pages of my masks and stencils at StencilGirl, please start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment