Friday, June 9, 2023

Coming on June 13...

 June 13 launches my two newest masks, 4" x 4" Carnival m340 and 6" x 6" Champagne s960, at StencilGirlProducts.com.

These designs spring from my recent discovery of midcentury modern art, especially that of Rex Ray, best known for his colorful collages.

June 13 and for more than a week afterward, I'll provide daily posts showing ways I've used these new masks.  I'll include step-by-step instructions, with photos, to walk readers thru each of the multi-step techniques.

Here are a couple of those upcoming art samples; they're results of projects that I had fun with....




Above: a 3-dimensional art sample created using 6" x 6" Champagne s960.



Below:  An art sample made with 4" x 4" Carnival m340 after I had scissor-customized it, removing only the top of the mask....






Looking forward to sharing my ideas here!  It all starts June 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment